jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

About Me.

Hi people, I'm Miguel, I'm 19 years old and studying engineering in URBE.

I Like:

Music: Mi favorite music is Rock, Rock Pop, Punk and Rap, but i listen to everything depending on the time.

Soccer: The soccer is my life, i played football all my life in many parts of the country and is one of the few things for which I am good. I'm a fan of Real Madrid and Porto, I have three favorite players, Cristiano Ronaldo, Mesut Ozil and Ricardo Quaresma are my inspirations for this sport.

Musical Instruments: If one of the few things for which I am good. In my 19 years I am able to play 5 instruments: Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Drums, Bass and Piano. But my favorite is the Electric guitar, i have some guitars, but my dream is a Gibson SG, but in Venezuela cost too much :(

Games: I like the videogames, i have a Playstation 3 and I can spend hours and hours playing :D.

Bmx: i like bmx, sometimes i go to practice.

I don't like:

Hugo Rafael Chavez Frias.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario